Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bryan Rodgers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 12:34 PM
    Large deposit
    Is there a limit to the amount one can place into a regular bank. If so, where else can one deposit a large sum. $1,000,000.00+ ?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2008, 12:57 PM
    Not an expert in this field

Most banks are FDIC insured for only 100,000 for the typical account.

If you have this kind of money, you need to talk to a financial planner that specializes in protecting wealth.

I have never, ever felt like the money I gave a good financial planner was money wasted, and I know I've always been steered toward options that I wouldn't have thought about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Large eye bags [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 15 yrs old, and I have already got big eye bags, I get enough pleep but the don't go away, I've got like dark circles:eek: around my eyes too, pleeeez help!!

Large Marwal [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 feet tall, three women, signed, "Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil" Marwal. I am wanting to know value and how to sell this item. Thank you. Michael Swanson

Large boobs [ 11 Answers ]

Hey all I'm not sure where exactly to put this post but I figured it is part of weight loss so here we go. I'm 20 and my boobs are size 16 e and there tooo big I hate it and I got some problem with my hands where I get lots of pain in them my hand specialest recommend to get a breast reductions...

How large will my dog be? [ 4 Answers ]

My pup is 8 weeks old and weighs 15 pounds right now, she's gained 5 pounds in the two weeks we've had her, her dad is a purebred yellow lab (120 pounds) and her mom is 1/2 black lab, 1/2 shephard, mom was very slim, but she did just finish weaning 8 large pups, she was roughly about 60 pounds, is...

Large Tile [ 1 Answers ]

Good morning, I am building a new bathroom with a custom shower. I am in the process of finishing up my plumbing and installing cement backer boards for the shower walls and on the bathroom floor. I plan to build the shower pan with mortor bed and PVC liner. I will be using ceramic tiles...

View more questions Search