Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bummm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 10:15 AM
    Empire emergency
    Hey! I have an white and red empire cut dress that is strapless. Im an average sized girl but that dress makes me look fat.. really. Is there any way to slim it down or something?? I desperately need help
    ramelyrybe Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jan 18, 2008, 01:17 PM
    I hate it when you love something on the hanger but not on you! First, you have to ask yourself the question, "Is wearing this dress really important, or should I just let it go?" I understand wanting to feel and look good in something, but being realistic might be a better road to travel. Having a positive body image is the more difficult task in a world of the skinny, the beautiful, and the perfect. The fact is the Empire dress might not be the problem. Wearing volume is hard for anyone who isn't a size 2-4. Unfortunately, having confidence in things you're not used to wearing or new trends does not come with the purchase of a cool dress. So if you're set on making it work, you need to stop worrying about what you think it does to your body. Secondly, you could try wearing a cropped jacket to balance the volume. Give yourself heighth by wearing heels and puffing your hair on the top. Walk tall and be confident in who you are not in what you're wearing! Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roman Empire [ 4 Answers ]

What was the ultimate resason for the collapse of the Roman Empire?

Spain starts an empire [ 1 Answers ]

How did spain establish territorial claims in the caribbean and south america?

David copperfield with empire state building [ 2 Answers ]

Is it the true fact that mr. david copperfield once make an empire state building disappeared?

What to do. Emergency! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey.. Its this girls b-day and I fought with this girl because she is big headed and she said that she would date me if she doesn't like the guy anymore.. so she is lineing me up.. so basically I got in a fight with her.. so what shall I do now.. how can I get her. shall I be an asshole.. and its...

View more questions Search