Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sassybaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 10:10 AM
    Getting rid of game window when logging on
    :mad: I am having trouble getting rid of game I downloaded and it won't uninstall and the window keeps coming up when I log onto my computer.
    lukecarrier Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 11:24 AM
    Hey there,

The best way is to use a system tool that comes with Windows. Just click the start menu, then click run. Into the box, type 'moscinfig.exe' and click OK.

In the dialog that opens, click the tab at the top that says startup. Read through the items on the list and uncheck the box/boxes of files that belong to the game. This will stop it loading up. If you don't know what the program name is, try a Googe search.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to close all the childwindows(popup window) when closing the parent window [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, all In javascript I need to close all the child windows that I have opened through a parent window Scenario: Here I will be having as many as child window opened and name given to the child window can not be tracked because each will be having a different name, and I am using 70 to...

Xp desktop trouble/ after logging to xp [ 4 Answers ]

After logging in I can c only a wallpaper and nothing more- no icons can't refresh, right click doest work. It looks just like a picture display of wall paper i.e. I can c only a wallpaper. Now the only way I can anything is by pressing alt+ctrl+del i.e. via task manager. What is the problem

Help logging on to windows [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I am trying to log on to the windows xp. The windows logs on and stops at the screen where the correct user has to be chosen. When I choose owner (which is me, and that's the only use comes up anyway), it starts to log on and then loff off imediatley and go back to the same screen. I...

Automatically logging on [ 1 Answers ]

How can I program my W2000 to dialup automatically when I turn on my computer

View more questions Search