Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greenbeezs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2006, 06:18 PM
    Need to find children
    Can somebody help me with information on finding my kids and child custody? It is urgent.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 8, 2006, 06:28 PM
    Kids
    You really need to give a lot of more details

I will assume that someone, most likely the other parent has the children with them right now and you do not know where they are at??

Normally it is easier to trace the other parent though drivers licence, social security numbers, relitives and the such.

If the kids are of school are, following their school records shouold be possible.

On child custody, you will need an attorney and file for a hearing before a judge. If the other partner already has legal custody you will have to file a motion in the court that awarded the custody to have the custody changed. ( or at least to get visitation rights)

If the children are not with a parent and you have legal custody, then it may be a police matter.

The first stop will be a good attorney who has experience in these matter and most likely a good search company or private investigator

This is not a matter than any of us on these boards need to try to address but you need professional help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No children [ 12 Answers ]

My daughter is getting married in May. We wish to have no children under 5 at the wedding, although we don't care about the reception. How can we convey that appropriately?

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

View more questions Search