Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kb16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 10:40 PM
    How come I'm not getting wet?
    Im 16 and I have been having sex with my boyfriend for about two months it feels good but I don't orgasm I don't think I have ever gotten. My boyfriend always bust and he asks me all the time if I have got wet and I say yes but I don't and I have never gotten wet with him figuring me either. What should I do?
    ellenbrn Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2008, 12:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb16
    Im 16 and i have been having sex with my boyfriend for about two months it feels good but I don't orgasm I dont think i have ever gotten. My boyfriend always bust and he asks me all the time if i have got wet and i say yes but i dont and i have never gotten wet with him figuring me either. What should i do??
    Stop having sex u are way too young! Then experiment with yourself to find what you like. Never lie about an orgasm it will only hurt you in the long run. I had sex at a young age and I regret it now. Sex is better when you are in love and you are old enough to do it right.
    eljay1103 Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Jan 18, 2008, 12:33 AM
    If you thought it felt good you might just have beeen cought up in the moment thinking this is supposed to feel good but your probably just not really ready... like ellen said you should experiment with yourself to see what you like... its too late to tell you not to do it.. but so you could better understand your body you have to know it... :)
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jan 18, 2008, 10:16 AM
    My guess is your body is not mature enough sexually to do what you think it should. 16 is very young and most women aren't physically mature until 19 - 21. Sex is also meant to be mentally stimulating, so if you're uncomfortable in any way, your body will not respond well.
    dniemiera Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2008, 12:07 AM
    I agree with ellenbrn.. you are way to young to be doing that. I know that whatever we tell you, you will do what you want in the long right right? That is what I thought lol but you might not be developed as much as you think you are and you can't get wet. My advise is that you stop having sex until you are at least a few year older.honey sex is wonderful and it is not a bad thing, but it is special and more meaningful if you wait until you are married. Then you can MAKE LOVE not just sex. Animals have sex humans should make love but to there spouses just think about it
    Take care and BE CAREFUL
    jenngunn Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 05:33 PM
    I agree with experiment with yourself to find what you like. And if you already know what you like you need to let your man know. You really need to tell the truth with him because if you don't he won't know he's not peasing you and its going to take longer for things to get better. What do you mean by getting wet? Like your not wet before you start having sex or during sex? How old is your boyfriend? And have you had sex before with another guy
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 20, 2008, 05:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb16
    i have never gotten wet
    Please tell us what this means.
    missmeliss Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 11:53 AM
    I didn't hear anything about a condom... hopefully you are using one! As for not getting "wet", I assume you are talking about having an orgasm? I was 15 when I became sexually active (looking back I was waaaay too young) - and I didn't have my 1st orgasm during sex until I was about 24 years old. Partially because my body wasn't ready, and partially because I wasn't emotionally ready. Sex is a very serious thing, and maybe you should do some self exploration as the previous posts suggest and hold off on the real thing for awhile.
    Keefeanyy792POP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2010, 02:45 AM

Maybe its because your boyfriend has erectile disfunction and jizzes with out getting hard OR maybe because your boyfriend suffers with early ejaculation so he never has time to please you like I could;) Call Me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search