Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pearl5402 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 09:21 PM
    I have this paper that is due today
    * Create a PowerPoint® Presentation geared toward teaching a younger person (age 9-14) about Judaism. Your presentation must contain at least 10 slides and include speaker¿s notes that describe what you would say if you were actually presenting it to an audience. Your presentation should cover each of these topics:

1. Relationship with God/Torah

2. Old Testament History

3. Ten Commandments

4. Jerusalem

5. The Nation of Israel

6. Different Sects of Judaism

7. The Holocaust

8. & 9. Sacred Practices and/or Holidays

10. Judaism today
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 17, 2008, 09:24 PM
    It's due today? How long have you known about this, i.e. when was the assignment given?
    ZachZ Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Jan 18, 2008, 07:21 AM
    And you're posting this here now because..?

I can only assume you have already finished all your work and you are proud of your results.

Why not post the content of some of the slides I am sure you have already completed so we can see what a nice job you did!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 18, 2008, 07:27 AM
    Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canon MP600 says no paper when there is paper [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying tp print from Canon MP600 but get message "there is no paper. load paper and press OK" There is paper in feeder - any idea of what solution might be ? Thanks

So sad today [ 4 Answers ]

Why am I so horrible? I love my hubbie, I really do, so why do I fear my marriage is doomed? I snap at the silliest things, I never treat him the way I expect him to treat me. He told me months ago that he had brought a ticket toady for a footie game. I was annoyed that it was on the 1st when we...

Verbal eviction to get out today given today? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives with a friend in an effeciance, Hes paid all his bill his rent, electric and water, and on Monday he was given a verbal eviction to be out by Monday the 19th and today his so called friend called and said that he had to be out by today with all of his stuff. I told him that I...

Ph paper? [ 7 Answers ]

I am within days of being 40 weeks pregnant. I do not want to run to the doctor every time I think my water might have broken. I have been I once because of my wetness and also asked about it once at an appointment. Both times I tested negative on the pH paper. The doctor has told me some women...

Today he saw me [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I and my boyfriend had a quarrel before 20 days... he has a jewellery showroom right in front of my house... he comes there everyday... last 20 days he didn't even look at my window... but today... when I was opening my cupboard I saw him staring at my window... he does not know the...

View more questions Search