Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macho12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Gta charge
    I was cought in a stolen car but wasn't driving. How can I beat the grand theft auto charge.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2008, 07:27 PM
    You were in possession of the stolen vehicle and can't "beat" anything. Sorry. Was anyone else in the vehicle?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2008, 05:30 AM
    Hello macho:

Hire a good lawyer.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 18, 2008, 07:18 AM
    Yes, you will need for the driver of the car to testify that you knew nothing about it. You will need witnesses that you just got into the car latter after it was stolen.

And basically you need a attorney that can get all of the real evidence thrown out.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2008, 04:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by macho12
    i was cought in a stolen car but wasnt driving. how can i beat the grand theft auto charge.
    Did you know it was stolen?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can she charge? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister has POA on my father he is disabled she also takes care of my mother.My sister her self is disabled with receiving a ssc for disabitly. My question is this she never wants to spend none of there money on them just bare ness. the only thing my other bother and sisters can think of is that...

Do they have the Right to be in charge? [ 19 Answers ]

Why does the governernment have the right to be in charge? To even exist? I didn't agree to be Australian, I didn't vote to say "lets form a government" so why should I have to follow their rules, even acknwoledge their existence? Who in the first place, in history, actually said "Thats it, im...

Old Charge [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question and I really need an answer as soon as possible. Someone I know was being accused of sexual assault so he turned himself in, he was not arrested. He stood before the judge with his attorney and was given an Anger Management class because apparently there was no proof. This...

Charge of? [ 1 Answers ]

On one of my credit report one credit card said charge of? What does that mean?

View more questions Search