Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pamelaburley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Leaking shower pipe
    I tried to replace a shower head and now the pipes are leaking the pipe that is leaking is behind a wall how can I stop it without cutting a hole in the wall.
    pamelaburley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 03:45 PM
    How to stop a leaking shower pipe without cutting into the wall

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking pipe, again [ 9 Answers ]

My mains water is supplied via a lead pipe, which has now decided to spring a leak. How can I fix this? Help please, as it is driving me nuts.

Shower Hose Leaking, removed hose pipe drips [ 5 Answers ]

Previously it was leaking at the top where shower hose goes onto the threads of the pipe at top, I wrapped the threads with teflon tape so that now that part is dry, no leaking, but the hose continues to leak at the bottom (hand held piece). I totally unscrewed the shower hose from the pipe and see...

Shower Head Pipe Leaking [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently replaced everything in my shower. Everything has gone OK except for the pipe coming out of the wall that hooks to my showerhead. I have PVC coming up to a elbow, then the showerhead pipe connecting to the elbow. It's leaking where the showerhead pipe & elbow meet. No matter what I...

Shower leaking (shower drain pipe?) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I will apologize up front for my lack of knowledge in plumbing... but I know enough that I believe that I can fix this problem without having to add on the expense of calling a plumber. I noticed that there were a lot of ants coming into our bathroom. After laying traps and having no...

My drain pipe is leaking from my shower stall! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay here's the situation. I have a basement shower stall that is leaking water onto the basement floor on the other side of the bathroom. What this is doing is causing some mold on the wood frame on the other side of the wall. At first I thought it was the drain itself that was leaking and I...

View more questions Search