Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonybell9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 01:47 PM
    If denied passport, then.
    If I am denied a passport due to felonies on my record, can an attorney help?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2008, 02:07 PM
    Normally you will not be denied a passport, you may not be allowed to enter various nations ( their nations rules).

You can always appeal their decission
    onyx410 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 09:05 PM
    I got a passport, they don't ask that on the form. Im they check it, cause I got stopped and delayed going through a check pint in the caribbean

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insurace denied [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mines brother needs serious help, but no place with a bed for him is accepted by his insurance. He does have insurance, so he's not covered under a rule 25 n Minnesota, is there another way to get help paying. They are kicking him out tonight.

Acess denied [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a program from a set of CDs I bought but every time I put in the install CD I get "access denied." Help!

Access is denied ? [ 2 Answers ]

There is still a problem when I want to access to my ibm computer through my emachine PC I can access it easily but when try to access my emachine through ibm it says emachine is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource . Contact the administrator of this server to...

Love denied [ 1 Answers ]

My one and only split up with me at the beginning of this week. He is a Libra, birthdate 6th October 1981, born in Stafford. I am an Aries, birthdate 18th April 1982, born in Derby. (Both places in the UK). We were together for three years, and had many plans and dreams we wanted to fulfil...

Love denied [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there. I've been in a serious relationship with a man I really love beyond a doubt and deeper than the earth for almost three years. At the beginning of this week he split up with me out of the blue. I have recently graduated and have moved home which is not far away from him now, which...

View more questions Search