Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tuxedo123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Stop the bluriness!
    I have a problem in Microsoft paint for windows. Whenever I draw my picture and then exit out then come back to it later it has this blurry effect around the lines. How do I get rid of that? It's driving me crazy!!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 17, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Paint is not a very good drawing program. What are you trying to draw? How are you saving them?

Jan 18, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    Paint is not a very good drawing program. What are you trying to draw? How are you saving them?
    I'm trying to draw anime, then make it animation. I'm just saving them to my computer.

Jan 18, 2008, 08:16 PM
    Paint is definitely not the right tool. I would find some anime boards and ask what they use.

Jan 19, 2008, 07:10 AM
    Paint is definitely not the right tool. I would find some anime boards and ask what they use.
    What are anime boards and how would you find them?

Jan 19, 2008, 07:58 AM
    As I understand it there are loads of sites that discuss anime. An anime board would be a board like this one where you can ask questions and discuss. Try googling anime boards.

Jan 19, 2008, 08:46 AM
    As I understand it there are loads of sites that discuss anime. An anime board would be a board like this one where you can ask questions and discuss. Try googling anime boards.
    Oh, o.k. I'll check it out.:)
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Jan 22, 2008, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxedo123
    I have a problem in microsoft paint for windows. Whenever I draw my picture and then exit out then come back to it later it has this blurry effect around the lines. How do i get rid of that? It's driving me crazy!!!
    Aside from not being the right program your problem is probably that you're saving it in a lossy format like gif or jpg. Your best bet is probably png format.

Jan 22, 2008, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jstrike
    Aside from not being the right program your problem is probably that you're saving it in a lossy format like gif or jpg. Your best bet is probably png format.
    Oh your right that was it:p ! I'm thinking about getting photoshop.

Jan 22, 2008, 12:38 PM
    While Photoshop is a great tool, its expensive (around $600 USD).
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Jan 22, 2008, 12:49 PM
    I use Photoshop at work once in awhile and it's a great program but very expensive. Take a look at Paint Shop Pro by Corel. I have not used it in a while but it used to be an excellent (and very cheap) alternative to PS. I know that Corel has other drawing programs as well.

Jan 24, 2008, 03:28 PM
    While Photoshop is a great tool, its expensive (around $600 USD).
    Yeah your right it does cost a lot but I'm lucky. My friend has photoshop and is letting me use it.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't stop having sex.And I want to stop. [ 53 Answers ]

:( :( :( :( :( :( I hate myself so much. I feel so guilty... So trashy... Like a whore... I can't stop having sex with my boyfriend. We want to stop... But we arnt making any progress... I feel horrible... AND

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

I can't stop [ 8 Answers ]

Ive been cutting myself for about a year. It started as a stupid way of getting attention when I felt alone, and it really hurt! But now its become a real problem, il do it when anything slightly bad happens. If I don't get an essay question perfect il cut myself to punish myself. I only cut myself...

I want to stop her [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend and she told me that she was going to kill herself because she thought no one cared. She also told me that she feels that boys don't like her because she's 16 and had 1 boyfriend. She feels that her parents reject her because her mum is pregnant. I've told her time and time again...

When will it stop? [ 1 Answers ]

Since August of last year, my fiancé and I have had the worst luck in the world. The day we move into our place, we were so excited, then when driving, I blew the turbo in my car. Then after I get a bladder infection (I hate using public restrooms and always held it, so nobody do what I do!)...

View more questions Search