Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mccain-burridge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 10:41 AM
    Found old passbook
    My father recently passed away and I found an old passbook issued by Old National Bank of Spokane, Wa. With a small balance in it. How would I track down whol holds this account now and close out my father's business?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2008, 11:08 AM
    Try contacting this government office in your state
    Washington State Treasurer's Office - Key Business Functions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I found the one, but what about the other ones? [ 3 Answers ]

I found a woman who absolutely means the world to me. Everything that I could ever want in a woman, you know the type. But I can't keep my mind from wandering. I know that she is the perfect one to settle down with but I can't help but seeking more women. I've been successful with women in the...

Look up key not found [ 2 Answers ]

"look up key not found in any active activation context" with a big red x I get this message just about every time I try to use a link or enter address in address bar. I don't know what to do please help

When do you know you found the one 4 you? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm single right now about how do you now when that somebody is perfect 4 you see I have turned down a lot of guys since I broke up with my ex boyfirend now I seem to say no to everyone cause I worry they won't be like my ex boyfirend I gess that's because I really loved him.but I'm trying to move...

I found this [ 1 Answers ]

I found a pill that is white and has L484 on it I was wondering if you could tell me what it is because I found it on the floor and I have small children

View more questions Search