Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leaherin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 08:56 AM
    Looking for a Specific Faerie Film
    I used to watch a film all the time as a child. I barely remember it but I have been trying to find it for a while. The only thing that I really remember was that there was something about faeries that work with, or feed fire. They have to switch off to make sure it doesn't go out. One faerie runs away I think and her friend says that she will watch hers but the one doesn't come back in time and the friend ends up dying. I apologize if this is so vague, but I would really like to find the title of this movie. Thank you.
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Jan 17, 2008, 09:23 AM
    Is this a cartoon? How long ago are you talking about?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More specific [ 1 Answers ]

when your filling in a work sheet u have to caculate federal income tax expense.. in order to get net income... how do u figure that out?. also after caculationg the variable cost per unit .how do u plot variable and fixed costs on a graph?

What is this film?-Film About History of India? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was about 10 in the late 70's/early 80's I saw a film on TV that was in color, and from cinematography looked as if it was filmed in the 60's. I think it was overdubbed in english. It looked like a historical epic about a struggle for a throne set in India. Battle scenes on elephants,...

More specific [ 2 Answers ]

I have a mobile number. I need to find out the userid and password to see the monthy mobile bill.

I need to be more specific [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend moved in a nice place and have both names on the lease my boyfriend has been skipping out on weekends and not fully paying his part of the bills plus he is an addict so my question is how do I legally get him off the lease and get him out of here please help, I can afford the...

View more questions Search