Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dors Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2006, 08:55 AM
    Pool heater
    Is there a way to heat a pool without going to the trouble of installing a full blown heater? Such as something to put in the pool like a fish tank.
    ste6967 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2006, 09:00 AM
    About how big of a pool? And what state? Steve

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help deciding between a tank or tankless water heater [ 19 Answers ]

Which one saves me money; the tankless water heater or conventional tank water heater? :confused:

Installing above ground pool propane heater [ 1 Answers ]

We recently purchased a 24 foot circle above ground pool, but find with the shade surrounding the pool, we would like to raise the water temperature approximately 10 degrees. We believe we would like to install a Hayward propane heater. The Adobe instruction manual is available on line for the...

Buying a used pool [ 1 Answers ]

I am buying a used pool from someone and want to know if tearing it down and then putting it back up will some how damage the pool. I will have to buy a new liner the guy said. It is a 24' by 48 above ground. Thanks for any information I guess Im wondering if I should just buy a new pool and...

Pool Heater Ignition [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to get the pool heater to kick on. Instead of the heater igniting, I am receiving a fault code of “Open Air Pressure Switch” and the SERVICE LED is light. Is this something that I can easily reset or do I need a technician to come out?

View more questions Search