Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    underdogiiird Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 07:52 AM
    How To Troubleshoot
    How do I troubleshoot a electrical problem with a car stereo going out after installation? Turn a corner and it went out would that mean it's a fuse? How do I check the fuse for the radio?:confused:
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2008, 08:06 AM
    See if this helps:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2009, 07:35 AM

With the info from above, a couple of things could have happened.
    Hot or ground got disconnected, or hot touched ground shorting out and blowing fuse.
    Need to check hot, ignition and ground are intact, and the hot/ignition has voltage at the radio.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

92 honda accord ignition troubleshoot! [ 5 Answers ]

My car won't start and is not the batteryor the starter, what could it be?

Troubleshoot hotwater heater [ 2 Answers ]

What is the proper way to check the heating elements and thermostats on a waterheater?

Troubleshoot Outlook Express 6.0 [ 1 Answers ]

Recently, I am unable to delete most (95%) Outlook Express messages. Clicking the delete button doesn't work nor does dragging the message to the deleted message folder. This problem developed when I was having some problems with internet connectivity.

ARC Breaker troubleshoot. [ 10 Answers ]

I was removing a small Sony cd player in master bedroom. It made a short/ spark, circuit breaker went off. Removed cd player; Went to pannel and turn on /reset breaker for Masterbderoom; I made a mistake by reset the next AFCI breaker which is for bedroom2 (dont know why,may be itchy finger :o )! ...

How to troubleshoot thermostat? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Trane air handler and heater my thermostat just quit working (honeywell digital) no power nothing what's some things I can check. I replaced the thermostat with a new one and nothing happened. Thanks

View more questions Search