Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darrenangus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 07:38 AM
    Adopt a child
    My wife is rumanian and has a daughter who she has sole custody of.
    They both have lived with me now in the uk for two years and I want to adopt her daughter.
    What do I need to do ?
    Thank you
    Darren
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 17, 2008, 07:43 AM
    Talk to a solicitor. They can advise you what you need to file and where. You will have to petition the UK equivalent of Family court to approve the adoption.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband adopt my child? [ 3 Answers ]

I live in PA. Im not married yet & haven't had my child yet. I have one month to go. However, my x, who's child I'm pregnant with is a total dead beat. Him and I no longer speak with one another. Im in a very good relationship right now with a man I love and we have an apt together. Im on...

Boyfriend wants to adopt my child [ 3 Answers ]

I need some help!! My boyfriend of almost 2 years want to adopt my son that is almost 13 months old. My boyfriend has been with me since I was 7 weeks pregnant with someone else's child. He looked passed that. And once he was born I gave him my last name. Now we are engaged and my boyfriend wants...

Can I adopt my child born out of wedlock? [ 2 Answers ]

Recently my ex girlfriends daughter has shown interest in living with me, me becoming her father. If I get a DNA test land it is shown that her daughter is mine, can I legally adopt her? If it is negative, what rights would I have?

How can I adopt a child (not my biological child) from my ex [ 2 Answers ]

When I met my ex, she has a 2 yrs old child. While we were married, the child start to think of me as his dad and I've kept that relationship even after our divorce. Now, we are divorced, but the child is with me and my ex and has never seen his biological father. My ex is feeling sick now, and...

Must he adopt his own child [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for information on Tn. Law when a man is married to one woman and is having a baby with another woman, must he adopt his own child

View more questions Search