Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dlovekamp Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2008, 07:30 AM
    Michigan Building code requires a trip switch in floor drains of a restaurant?
    Does Michigan building code require that floor drains in a restaurant (light commercial) building have trip switches?
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2008, 07:22 PM
    Call your local building code office

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Building Code for Bathtub Access Panel? [ 5 Answers ]

Does there have to be an access panel "cover" -- the actual panel -- for the bathtub, or can that area -- pipes and all, the underneath of the bathtub, etc. -- all be left open? Is there typically a building code about that? Thank you.

Building code door clearance [ 9 Answers ]

I'm remodeling a bathroom, and the sink/vanity will go against the wall adjacent the door, so I'm wondering how close I can legally put it to the door. The image below is my rough layout. Is there code related to how much clearance a door must have? The door opens to the outside, so obviously I'm...

Florida Landlord Building Code Responsibilities [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter recently signed a lease for her first apartment. The lease states that the apartment will be accepted "as is". However, I feel there is a building code problem. The apartment is on the second floor, and there is a small deck/balcony - wood constructed. The deck suffers from major...

Have to trip thermostat switch to kick heat on [ 1 Answers ]

Sometimes (its happened three times, twice in last month) the heater is not kicking on. After we trip the fan-auto switch back and forth the heat will come on. It is an janitron thermostat-not digital--more than 6 years old. Gas furnace, also probably more than 6 years old. Could this be a...

View more questions Search