Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    punck134192 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2006, 07:47 AM
    Orgasm
    How do you know when you are having an orgasm,If you are female,what does it usually feel like? How can you give yourself orgasm?
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 8, 2006, 09:36 AM
    You will definitely know when you are having an orgasm. There is no mistaking it. It is a very nice feeling. When you have one you will know why people like it so much. Everyone I believe has a different description of how it feels. Ive heard some say they felt like they were dying but in a good way, some like they were tingly all over. Everyone experiences differently.
    bender Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2006, 09:31 PM
    What is an orgasm?
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 19, 2006, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bender
    what is an orgasim?
    Dear bender - you should be asking this question of your parents. If not, then they do not have your trust - ask yourself why this is - you might be missing out on something that parents really want to instill on their children, but the children don't think we 'old' folks would approve or want to talk about it. Believe me, we Moms are proud when our daughters come to us to ask these questions instead of getting the wrong answers and worse off the streets or from those who don't know yet either what they are talking about.

You can also check with a school nurse, or even a doctor. Also there are some teen sites on the net where teens talk with each other and share information that you can take serious or with a grain of salt. There are also books on the subject.

So, before jumping into this water, check out the safety standards and pros and cons of what you want to know and where your information should come from.

If you still don't get the answers you need, come back to us and we'll help further.

Good luck, and take it slow - you still have a long life ahead of you.

Believe it or not, parents did and still do have sex, or you would not be here!
    mageofblack666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 07:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    Dear bender - you should be asking this question of your parents. If not, then they do not have your trust - ask yourself why this is - you might be missing out on something that parents really want to instill on their children, but the children don't think we 'old' folks would approve or want to talk about it. Believe me, we Moms are proud when our daughters come to us to ask these questions instead of getting the wrong answers and worse off the streets or from those who don't know yet either what they are talking about.

You can also check with a school nurse, or even a doctor. Also there are some teen sites on the net where teens talk with each other and share information that you can take serious or with a grain of salt. There are also books on the subject.

So, before jumping into this water, check out the safety standards and pros and cons of what you want to know and where your information should come from.

If you still don't get the answers you need, come back to us and we'll help further.

Good luck, and take it slow - you still have a long life ahead of you.

Believe it or not, parents did and still do have sex, or you would not be here!
    But what happens when they don't tell you... or say ; you don't need to know about that' That's what my mom said... :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is an orgasm? [ 5 Answers ]

I am Les. And I've been dating my GF for about 1 month and 16 days and well the topic of Orgasims came up and I was thinking crap I don't even know what it is I mean I do but I don't and I don't know how to have one or get one.. so my questions are: 1.)what is an Orgasm? 2.)How do I have one? ...

Can't have an orgasm [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 and I have never had sex.. I have only ever been to second base before and I have been fingered a lot of times... every time I have ever been fingered I can't never reach an orgasm.. I get very wet but never feel any thing.. I fake sounds to make my boyfriend think I enjoying it but I...

Only one orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

Hi 2 all .my girlfreind can only have one orgasm ,after that she don't let me move because she dose feels something funny ,ticklish... why is that? :confused:

Having troble with orgasm [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Well my boyfriend and I have been going out now for about 6 months and I can't seem to have an orgasm. It's not only frustrating to me but to him too. He tries really hard and I hate leaving him feeling like he isn't pleasing me. I was wondering if maybe having low iron in my blood could be a...

View more questions Search