Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Jan 16, 2008, 09:20 PM
    How do you explain this
    I am not the one to believe in ghost or spirts until I have an enconter

But a couple years ago, it was a normaly Sunday night, between 12 and 1 am, I was on the phone with my girlfriend, and my mom worked the grave yard shift on the other side of base.

While I was on the phone with my girlfriend, I herd the side door open(I slept down stairs in the basement, so it would have been right above me) and feet walk all the way to the bath room, then I believe I herd the tollet flush, then I didn't hear anything else, I didn't hear feet walking on the foor or anything, so a couple minutes. Later I called my mom on her work phone to see if she had came home for a min and she said she didn't, and I did believe her because there is no way she could drive all the way back to the other side of base inless than 2 minutes, (if anyone has lived on base you know how slow you have to drive).

I was not tired because I had trained my body to stay up that late every night, so I know I wasn't imaging it or anything

Can anyone tell me what excatly had happened to me
    fun2tamjam Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 16, 2008, 11:14 PM
    You became a believer!! Trust it...
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Jan 23, 2008, 07:36 AM
    That is seriously creepy! Let's hope it was a ghost and not someone entering your house unwelcomed. Lol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone explain this? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is sagar. Let me tell you guys that I'm just a crazy fan of cradle of filth.and I've watched their one of the most greatest video Nymphetamine. But I couldn't figure out certain part of their lyrics. Here are they What is the meaning of " white lady laid"...

Could anyone explain? [ 3 Answers ]

When someone sleeps on his/her side,what effect will this have on the person's body? Also when we sleep on our stomach,does this effect our body while we sleep,does it restrict any of our organ functions etc? Another thing I wanted to ask was- When we drink water or other fluids, if we gulp it...

Can someone explain this to me [ 3 Answers ]

It is spelled like "peninectal abscesses", if I am right about it It was found like a tumor shape of thing inside the body(butthole).:( I am asking it for a family member, and I am worried about the person's health. :confused: What should be done with this illness? THank you!

Can You Explain? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, (1 Corinthians 15:12) Now if Christ is being preached that he has been raised up from the dead, how is it some among YOU say there is no resurrection of the dead? John 11:11, 14-44: “ ‘Lazarus our friend has gone to rest, but I am journeying there to awaken him from sleep.’.....

View more questions Search