Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovebug0021 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 08:14 PM
    Is there a possibility?
    I am 17 years old and I am scared that I could be pregnant. I had my period on December 24 and had sex with my boyfriend on 3,4,5 and two days ago I started feeling really hungry... and every time I eat I feel like I never get full... and I don't want to tell anyone because of what people may think of me... I know people will tell me to wait and get a test but I have no money and I have to find a ride to the doctors (my b/f doesn't have a car at the moment) if it is a possibility... another thing I have noticed is I get like cramping but no period... I hope its just me but I guess anything could happen right?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2008, 08:17 PM
    If you are not on birth control and/or not using condoms and having sex, then of course you could be pregnant. That is what causes it.
    There is just no way to tell, some people have this sign and others don't ever have hardly any signs. There are home tests which you can buy that are not that expensive. And since there is a boy invovled, can he not drive you to a clinic.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2008, 08:22 PM
    It could also be in your head. Go get a home-test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possibility ? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I went through IVF and we are going in for our blood test in the morning to see if were pregnant. I'm spotting and when I wipe I get a brownish discharge. Does this mean I'm not pregnant?:confused:

I want him back.is this a possibility? [ 3 Answers ]

I starting dating my boyfriend last June and in 3 weeks he put a ring on my finger. Within 6 weeks we were living together. Everything was great and he was the man of my dreams but I had one problem... I am an addict. I tried to stay clean but every month and a half or two months I went on...

Is this a possibility [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help is it possible that if you need to stop having children that the hospital could give you a hysterectomy:confused:

Pregnancy Possibility? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I am just wondering about something, I had unsex, the day before my period, and my period came the day after, does that mean that one is totally safe, if your period comes the day after? I am on the pill, so I am OK, but just say I wasn't, and my period still came, am I defo not pregnant?...

Possibility of pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, a few weeks ago {3} me and my girlfriend were getting pretty physical. She had already given me oral sex and she wanted me to enter her. Now I knew it was the wrong thing to do but I did it anyway {i won't do that again for a WHILE}. Before I went in I made sure there was no semen or anything...

View more questions Search