Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greyeagle Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 08:08 PM
    Book of Amateur Radio Circuits
    Hello!1 I would like to find a book that has "old time" Tube Circuits for Ham Radio Transmitters, if there is such,does anyone know where I could obtain one? Any kind of help is deeply appreciated! Thank Everyone!! //greyeagle
    waynemia Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Feb 12, 2008, 08:39 AM
    Hi, search for old editions of the ARRL Amateur Radio Handbook. These have loads of useful information. You can also look for old versions of QST from ARRL. There are a lot of projects that you could build or learn from.

You can also contact ARRL directly and ask for resources. ARRLWeb: ARRL Home Page .

Check out AARL's RF Amplifier Classics, (ISBN: 0-87259-931-0)

Hope this is helpful.

Wayne
    KB5UQ
    Ken More Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 04:25 AM
    You could also try what hams call "hamfests," and check with AR dealers. QRZ.com and similar sites also have classifieds where used equipment is listed, they might have what you're looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Circuits [ 2 Answers ]

Suppose that the switch has been closed for a length of time sufficiently long for the capacitor to become fully charged. (a) Find the steady-state current in each resistor. R1=16.00 kΩ, R2=12.00 kΩ, and R3=2.00 kΩ. (b) find the charge on the capacitor. 9.00V, 10.0uC I found part (a) but I'm...

Weekly reader book order book from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I am so frustrated! I had this book when I was in the 5th grade in the 80's, I'd say it was around 1985 or 1986. Anyway, I loved this book and I lost it when I was a kid and I would give ANYTHING to find it again! I got the book from the Weekly Reader book order in school. There was a girl...

Amateur investor [ 2 Answers ]

I am an amateur in investing I have been following the US stock market and researching stocks for the past 6 months and reading books that would help me with the stocks. I would like to start investing money into the stock market, but I am anxious if I have enough knowledge to start with. Is it...

New bathroom circuits [ 1 Answers ]

I am remodeling my 2nd floor bathroom and adding laundry (gas dryer). I replacing old circuits with 2 new circuits. One dedicated to washer/dryer and another for one outlet, 2 vanity lights, 1 general illumination light, and for the exhaust fan/shower light. Can I make one 12/3 run from my...

View more questions Search