Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeffbx Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Sep 3, 2009, 05:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emland View Post
    No movie has ever done King's works justice. I love his books, but not any of the films.
    Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile and Stand By Me were all decent films
    Sylvanta Sybil Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Sep 24, 2009, 12:30 AM

If you lose patience really easily (like me), you should probably start with the short stories.

Though it's not like "bloodcurdling", I recommend Stephen King's "The Skeleton Crew".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

It's a horror movie! [ 8 Answers ]

I watched this movie when I was younger, I never got to watch the ending because I was too scared and I made my dad turn it off. Ever since then I have been wanting to see the end. The plot is about these four students who are out of school for a break. They go to this cabin out in the wood and the...

Looking for title of horror book [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for a book I read as a teenager appx. 15 yrs ago. I don't know the name or author of the book but it was a horror novel and I can describe it, please if you have any idea of the exact name author or year it was publised I would be sooo grateful. The story is about couples who were...

Horror [ 1 Answers ]

Early 80s on HBO and I don't remember much. There were some creatures on an island or island resort in the jungle. The only thing I remember for sure is the end the main characters a man and woman are running to a helicopter and one of the things gets on and she starts to fall out and the movie...

Weekly reader book order book from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I am so frustrated! I had this book when I was in the 5th grade in the 80's, I'd say it was around 1985 or 1986. Anyway, I loved this book and I lost it when I was a kid and I would give ANYTHING to find it again! I got the book from the Weekly Reader book order in school. There was a girl...

View more questions Search