Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lovely_Maybe010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 05:09 PM
    Messy Awkward Love Triangle
    Yeah, I'm new to this to please help me out here!

All right, so I've been hanging out with my friend for a while during the school year and we're "best buddies" but with supposed benefits. We constantly tease each other and always have a good time. But he's already in a relationship with a girl and I like her but they've constantly broken up and gotten back together for the last year. And during this year while he was still single, I kissed him and my feelings have gotten very confusing regarding him.

But now I go with his best friend and we've been together for a couple weeks now. I'm not sure if it's really because I like him or if I'm just using him to distract me from my real feelings from my friend.

Either way, I'm feeling like a horrible person and I'm constantly asking myself why I bothered going into a relationship right now.

So... what do I do?

Do I break up with him or try to make it work?
    littlesexy58423 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jan 16, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Well, I would say if your friend that you kissed isn't dating someone at this moment, go and talk to him about it... tell him how you feel and what's going on. The guy your going with now, you seem to just be using as a block from the one you kissed, that's not really fair to him, but if you can get past your friend and those feelings. Who knows! Maybe he will turn out to be a great guy for you. But whatever you do, be sure to talk to the your friend tell him exactly how you feel and maybe he will feel the same. Hope this helps! Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love triangle [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I just want to know that am seeing this guy who loves me and I love him but the thing is he's getting married to some one else and he said to me that hell have me in his life in whatever shape or form he can but the thing is the other day I slept with some one else it was a one off I know I...

Love Triangle [ 4 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend who I love sooo friken much and he loves me a lot too. But his friend likes me as much too and I like his friend also... and I have to make a decision on who to choose. Some of my friends don't like my boyfriend because they think I could do better, he treats me badly, and...

Love triangle [ 4 Answers ]

You see my friend was dating this girl and he broke up with her for some one else... Well right after they broke up we had sex 2 or 3 times one weekend... Now they are back together and she might be pregnant with his kid but says she wants me... What should I do?

In a love triangle [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with a man who is living with another woman. When we meet he says he was going to move out, that was last summer. He is still with her. I am in love with him. Every time I leave him alone, he calls me all day or comes by my home. He says that he loves me and don't want to be...

Love triangle [ 6 Answers ]

I am new to the boards and have read a few posts but not many so forgive me if there's been similar threads. I'm having a bit of an emotional love triangle going on and don't know which way to turn. The good news is no one has cheated on anyone! I am currently in a 4 year relationship with Brad...

View more questions Search