Glad to help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am on L1 having SSN, wife is on L2 having ITIN [ 2 Answers ]

I am on L1 having SSN, wife is on L2 having ITIN. I am working in a software firm, but wife is not working. I understand that I have to file jointly with my wife as a dependent. 1. Is my assumption right that, I have file jointly ? 2. What is the best practice to increase my tax exemptions ?...

ITIN for my Dependent Wife [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I came to US for the first time on Auguest 28th 2006. I am on L1 visa and I have my wife and Child along with me. For IRS tax filing for 2006 , what is my status --Resideint Alien or Non Resident Alien ? Do we (me and wife) need to file Jointly? If yes while filing online , its...

Do I need to get ITIN for wife, she got converted form L2 to H4 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Recently I converted from l1 to h1, My wife was on l2 & had ssn, Since she got converted to H4 and we are filing taxes jointly do I need to apply for ITIN for her ? Regards Ss

About ITIN number for my wife [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My case: I'm on H1 since 2004. Got married in Nov2006. Came with wife to US in Dec2006. Wife on H4 Have to file taxes. How to apply for ITIN? Went to HRBlock they said go to IRS office to apply for her ITIN. What is the procedure? Thanks for help.

ITIN Number for my wife [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, After marriage, my wife came with me in Feb.2006.We were in Pennsylvania till July and then we relocated to Washington for new assignment. Should I file for ITIN for my wife now or wait till I get my W4 form in Jan-Feb 2007 and apply for ITIN alongwith tax returns. What are the...

View more questions Search