Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frankyrandom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 03:47 PM
    70's sci-fi fantasy animated
    It was an animated sci-fi fantasy in the 70's (I think). It featured a guy who looked Native American, and a naked blue woman as his companion. There were some weird black robots killing things and they were hallow inside. I just can't remember its title.
    BluStaCon Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 11:55 AM
    This sounds like Light Years

Light Years

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 80's (maybe 70's) animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I can't remember what the movie is actually about, or what the characters look like ((except that the main hero is a young boy)), but I recall one scene in the movie where they (he and his two companions... I don't recall what they look like), have to perform certain unfesable tasks: One...

Children's fantasy from the '60's-mid 70's [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to identify and locate a book that I loved as a fourth/fifth grader in the mid-seventies. It was a book about a girl who heard music coming from the woods at night. One night she follows the sound to find a boy training ponies in an open field. They become friends, but the ponies...

Animated 60's-70's Sci-fi/Fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

I'm wondering about the title of an old animated movie from the 60's maybe early 70's, that involved an alien race keeping humans as pets... With control collars, a moon where the alien's dreams went, learning headsets for the alien children, and the like. The humans use the learning collars to...

Name of a Children's Fantasy Movie Made in the 80's, Maybe 70's. [ 3 Answers ]

This vague memory of one of my favorite movies as a child is making me caccaccrazy! This is what I remember: A small child, I think a little girl. Somehow this puppet-like fantasy animal crosses over into her world. She, or he possibly, befriends him. The little animal at one point is trying to...

View more questions Search