Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neriv Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 12:50 PM
    heart broken
    I meet LU December 06! We got hooked up fast... our relationship lasted until July 07 I found out he cheated on me with HIS X girlfriend! And that s not all he ended up moving back with her he is 15 yr older than me!! At the time I taught he did it because I Wasn't stable at All! I taught she could offer him more than I could.. I was not working and only going to school. I ended up telling him to stay with her because I didn't want nothing with him I felt horrible... if confronted my parents over him I almost got kicked out of my house because my parents disagree with our relationship because he is older than me! LU still called me after I told him not to.. I ended calling his new lady to tel her that he was calling me.. LU was a head security of the school there was not suppose to be NO Relationships with staff members.. his new lady ended up finding out that I went to school there she called HR on me we both got kicked out!! I hated her for what she did to me.. the school ended up doing a investigation they found out that I had nothing to do with it.. because LU accuse ME of calling HR.. I DID'NT on nov 07 I got a letter from the main school regional office saying I was not guilty I send LU a copy. That same week LU and his new lady broke up... BECAUSE IT WAS HIS X THAT DID IT!! I miss him
    I MISS HIM I JUST NEED ADVICE
    ANY Thanks
    Craig80 Posts: 36, Reputation: 7

Jan 16, 2008, 04:39 PM
    Hm... wow, what a mess.
    Why would you want him back when he cheated on you like that?

My advice is promptly to stay in school, continue getting education
    And if you still feel lonely, try to date some guys closer to your age who seem nice.

Not saying that age matters though, but stay away from this guy because he isn't to be trusted as he cheated on you
    And he most likely, as a member of the school staff, knew that it was forbidden to have a relationship with a student.
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Jan 16, 2008, 07:22 PM
    Yeah craigs right, if you get back together you'll end up not trusting him and always worrying about what he's doing. Not worth it no matter how much you used to love him
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 16, 2008, 09:28 PM
    How old is this guy? Are you a minor and he an adult? The fact that he would mess with you, knowing it is against school policy tells you he is not a credible person. He was probably having fun with you until he could get back with his old girl friend.
    Be glad this man is gone. Find someone closer to you in age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heart broken [ 13 Answers ]

I been with a guy for almost a year. And he broke up with me. I loved him so much. Its hard for me to get over him? What can I do to help me not be depressed all the time.:(

Broken heart [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, I started dating a girl that was recently separated, she had been so for about a year, she said she had dated and was ready for a relationship, we spent the first 4 months just hanging out and that turned into a relationship. I supported her emotions during her divorce constantly building her...

Heart Broken [ 1 Answers ]

This is my second post here on this site. For the past month my exgirlfriend and I have been on a break. We are both back at college and are living in the same building. We have spoken and she was told me that she no longer has the same feelings for me as she did before. What makes this even...

Heart broken [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everybody I relli need help on this one... ok so I been dating this man and its been quite some time and honestly I'm in love with him and he's about 28 and I'm 20.. I may be expecting a baby.. not excatly sure yet.. nd he on the other hand just totally changed he's not how he was when we first...

Broken heart [ 10 Answers ]

Ok Question Ive Been Married Twice I Finally Met A Guy That Meets All My Criteria. Well He Tells Me He Loves Me. He Has A Problem At Work And Tries To Find Another Job Out Of State So I Try To Stick With Him Even Though I Don't See Him But Once A Week And Don't Talk To Him Much. So Hes Out Of...

View more questions Search