Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heythere22 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Can I be pregnant?
    Ok so for those of you who have read my past posts... I ended up getting my period about 2 weeks ago and thought.. OK I can't be pregnant... the thing is... my stomach feels so gasey and I am a bit consipated. This has been going on for a while now... but I have yet to miss my period and I had sex over a month ago. How do I find out if I am pregnant when I haven't missed a period.. I have stomach pains all day. Also, I am still getting a clearish whiteish stuff on my underwear I'm always stuck wearing a mini pad. So gross! I shouldn't be like this. I need to know what is going on w. me!!

Help.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2008, 01:13 AM
    Its very unlikely that you're pregnant. As long as it was actually your period and not just spotting. Pay attention to your diet. That's the most likely cause of gas and constipation. If you're sure its not your diet and/or you miss your next period, you should probably see a doctor.
    Its normal to have clearish white, discharge. If it has a fishy odor or changes to any other color it's a sign of an std or infection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Am I pregnant again [ 1 Answers ]

ok so i have one child already and i never had the offical signs of pregnancy with him and i been tryin so hard to have another baby and since then i been feeling sick at my stomach alot headaches back aches often cravings i cramp alot too spotting lil bit , do you think its possible i could be...

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 30 years old and last month I dod not get my periods and now almost 5 weeks.I got all the pregancy symptoms and the breast keep enlarging and the tummy is also getting biger.one week before my home pregancy test was negative.but the pulse are increasing.the ultra sound scan show a small dot.it...

View more questions Search