Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amit11shah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 07:10 AM
    Should I Pursue More Education Or Should I keep working?
    Hi I Am 23years Of Age,I Have Completed Three Years Of Hotel Management Diploma Course Affiliated To American Hotel & Lodging Assosciation... Now I'm Working In A 5 Star Hotel As A Guest Relation Assistant Since November 2006... Had a Good Working experience... Learnt A lot... But pay-scale in hospitality Industry in india is very low...
    Now Should I Opt for Degree Course Or MBA In Hospitality Management Or Should I Switch The Job In Some Other 5Star Hotel For Better & Further Exposure... Please Help... Totally Confused... Thanks.
    Questionshelp Posts: 153, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 16, 2008, 07:14 AM
    You should consider looking around for another job first. If the other places thinks it would be beneficial for you to have MBA In Hospitality Management then by all means go for it. Best of luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Previously working electrical outlets stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone A wall of electrical outlets in my kitchen just stopped working. They were working just fine about a month ago. I tried checking the circuit box, and turning the circuits on/off just to make sure anything that has been tripped was turned on back again. But it didn't work for the...

Is it possible to apply for the universities to pursue MS without GRE and Toefl? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to apply for the universities to pursue MS without GRE and Toefl?

Education [ 2 Answers ]

Which is the African city named after an American President

View more questions Search