Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sally53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 06:35 AM
    Kenmore Dishwasher not working
    I have a Kenmore Elite Ultra Wash dishwasher. During the last cycle, something fell out of the rack onto the spray arm and, I guess, blocked it. Now there is water in the bottom of the unit and none of the buttons seem to be functioning---there are no lights on and I can't get them on. I am imagining that there is a reset button somewhere. Help?
    Sally
    Questionshelp Posts: 153, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 16, 2008, 06:38 AM
    Try this site. It have what you are looking for.
    Kenmore appliance manuals - Fix-it Forum: Home Improvement & Do It Yourself Repair Forum

Best of luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Dishwasher Not Working At All [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Dishwasher Model #665 15779. It was working fine the other day and now it doesn't work at all. No lights in the display or anything either. I checked for power at the main connection and it is there. I opened up the front panel and checked the door switch and that appears to be...

Kenmore dishwasher not working. Lights blinking, tries but won't work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore 66516712000 dishwasher. Tonight my daughter's bathtub was on the counter above it and the seam cracked letting a baby bath full of water drip down the counter and into the dishwasher. Now it has various lights blinking (Cancel is on, and turns on though I did not ask it too) ...

Whirlpool dishwasher buttons not working [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Whirlpool undercounter dishwasher model number DUL300XTKQ that I purchased in July of 2002. About a month ago, the "Normal' wash button stopped working or responding to being pushed. Soon after, the 'pots& pans' stopped as well. Sometimes, I will check and the pots and Pans will...

Dishwasher drain not working [ 1 Answers ]

We have a new house and after two years, the dishwasher drain seems to be failing. We thought it was our dishwasher pump, but a new dishwasher has the same problem. The drain doesn't work. The dishwasher flexible hose is connected to a 3/4" copper pipe inlet. When this connection is unhooked, water...

View more questions Search