Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlesexy58423 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jan 16, 2008, 05:16 AM
    Why Should Young people Save !
    Okay me and my friend Jordan are in a club called BPA and we are researching information about why 16-25 year olds should save their money ? Any Help ?
    - Thanks, Samantha
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2008, 05:29 AM
    People save money for many reasons - for retirement, for things that they would like to have someday, etc.

Everyone should be saving some money, if they can. We can't rely on our parents for support the rest of our lives!

This has been one answer. I am sure that you will receive others. Mine was the short version...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How young is too young when it comes to your virginity? [ 41 Answers ]

This girl who's interested in me recently told me that she lost hers at 14.The legal age here is 16.Im not sure whether to be put off by this because it seems a bit young. She said she's never had sex after that but that's not the point.woulnt care if she's a virgin or not but not sure if I should...

I'm appalled at young people doing sexual acts [ 11 Answers ]

I have been reading and reponding to posts for a while now. I am so shocked at how many teenagers there are that are asking about sex, or asking if they should "do it." I wasn't aware that sex was that big of a deal in teenagers today? I am also shocked that they just don't seem to care about the...

View more questions Search