Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moyenda Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Jan 16, 2008, 04:10 AM
    Choosy Blue Screen
    Hi

Great New Year To All The Guys !

We started with a little difficulties some of us : my issue lies on installing wnidows XP on P5KPL-VM/S Asus M/B with 512MB DDR2, 80GB H.D and 2.8 Celeron Dual-Core... everything check out fine until when you get to a point where you agree to licence agreement F8 part... then Blue Screen: I tried changing every component I mentioned,one after the other & here's the funny part... when I install vista,no problem.. so is Win 2000.

I can't seem to get my head around this one really!

Any suggestion?
    Questionshelp Posts: 153, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 16, 2008, 05:57 AM
    You could have a bad copy of windows 2000.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue Screen of Death [ 3 Answers ]

What is Blue Screen of Death? What does the following errors mean? 01) DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ***STOP: 0X000000D1 (0X0FEFF41C, 0X000000FF, 0X00000000, 0X84F03CC2) 02) PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA *** STOP: 0X00000050 (0XE48CF000, 0X00000000, 0X80587D82, 0X00000001) I...

Blue screen [ 1 Answers ]

Sherryj- I have had a very very similar problem to yours. As soon as I opened the box to my computer it would not start. In face it took me sever start up / shut downs to even get to the blue screen, and then after I got to the blue screen I would restart the computer one more time and then it...

Green screen, want blue [ 10 Answers ]

I went to bed my screen was blue, woke up it was green... I went to the display properties and I can't find the blue color... it has every color from green to yellow to red but I can't get any blue... the green haze is really starting to freak me out... all programs run in their right color its...

Blue screen [ 5 Answers ]

I get a blue screen when trying to reload windows. The following messages apears: Ntfs.sys - address f8172781 base at f8123000, datestamp 41107eea I cannot re-load windows or get past the blue screen.

Blue screen [ 1 Answers ]

When I turned off my dell inspiron b130 it was fine when I turned back on it states bad checksum. I can not access start up but I have tried to reboot and all other possibilities without any success . Do you have any suggestions this is a new laptop only about 8 months old I have had a compaq for...

View more questions Search