Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aceinit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 08:49 PM
    Name of children's toy from 80s or 90s
    I am trying to recall the name of a toy from either the late 1980's or early 1990's. It featured a cat with a beanbag body (I think) about the size of a softball, and paws that would velcro together. The toy's trademark was a furry tail with velcro at the end so that you could add extensions to it. I seem to remember TV ads showing these cats with five or six extensions, showing tails of 2-3 feet in length.

They also came out with a miniature version, featuring a plastic body and the same concept of extendable tails.

I think the larger versions were called "Twisty Tails" or "Stretchin Tails" something similar and the smaller ones were close to "Clip n Curls." However, googling and ebaying these names have turned up nada.

If you can help, I would be very appreciative.
    luli_bell Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Aug 19, 2009, 02:13 PM
    Is it this?
    http://www.ghostofthedoll.co.uk/Toys_FurreverFriends.htm
    luli_bell Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Aug 19, 2009, 02:23 PM
    Furrever Friends [ghost of the doll]

is this it? =]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's TV [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a children's TV show about the White House and I think it was rats running it?

Old children's movie [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember an old movie that I watched as a child. I don't remember that much about it. I remember that one of the main parts of the story was the fact that there was a lot of pollution, and the main characters were animals (it was an animated movie) and that the youngest character got...

Children's Movie [ 6 Answers ]

We're looking for the name of an animated children's movie with small forest animals and they have to find this one certain flower to make a potion to save one of their little friends. Late 80's or early 90's.

Any one know the name of this old children's movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I can only remember the plot. Basically, a war caused a race of humanoids to be separated. Some of them lived in the water and other's on land. The people in the water could not walk the land or else the sun would kill them. The people on land had wings but could not enter the water or they'd die....

Children's Book [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a children's book about two little bears named Floppy and Flip. It was one of the books I learned to read with when I was about four years old in 1969. It had a lot of rhyme and rhythym. It was a cute story about the two bears and their adventures while they travel on a plane,...

View more questions Search