Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    00kaitlin Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Friends are irratting
    :D I really like my friends they sometime get along with me but we get in lots of fights and one of my friends dosent like this guy tat i really want to go out with so should i stay friends with my friends or should i be a lowner and have no friends?:confused:

-kaitlin]
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2008, 06:38 AM
    Friends are friends until the end. Never let a relationship dictate a friendship because chances are the relationship will not work out, and you would have burned all your bridges. Relationships come and go, friends stick through until the end.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A friends betrayal! [ 6 Answers ]

Ok I have a problem. I met this girl at the library and we became friends. Well she Started calling me nonstop and showing up at my house. Well I gave her a second chance. I nonstop this guy I liked and she found out and at first she was encouraging me To pursue him. I later found out she found...

Best friends dog [ 1 Answers ]

A few my months ago my best friend dog and my dog got put to sleep the same day, we are both talking about getting another dog, and I agreed with my my family not to get one till spring, but now my friend is getting one probabley, and it's all she talks about, I wish I could be happy for her but...

Holidays friends? [ 3 Answers ]

I got back off holiday at the wkend and while away me a my mate made some friends with some girls from down south.. I got there numbers 1 night and e-mail addresses,but since we got back haven't heard anything off them.they was such a good laugh and I really want to keep in touch with them. Shall...

MY friends think I'm diplomatic [ 2 Answers ]

Hiya! This is neha... and I'm 11 yrs old... Well... actually a few of my friends think that I'm diplomatic and I honestly don't know in what way... I tried asking one of them because she is always true to me and has been my best frineds since I was 9 yrs old... On asking her... she said that...

View more questions Search