Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelcieanne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 05:34 PM
    I like him but also.
    :confused: :confused: :confused: okay there's this guy that I really don't know too well and he likes me & I like him too, but I'm not sure if I want to go out with him and he asked me out today over myspace.

My deal is before this guy ever entered into my min di have been into this other guy named andrew and I love his smile,his voice,his personility,and his eyes. I can't say one bad thing about him. But he said that he only wanted to be freidns and nothing more.

So what do I do.
    Take a chance.
    Or wait on wha ti really want.
    hammy_152 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 07:43 PM
    The first guy!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2008, 07:52 PM
    Well. First of all, have you MET the first guy... or is this some guy you met online? I'm always wary of people that meet other people online. Sure, there are some nice people online... but there are also some bad people. Does the first guy go to your school?
    BKarinaG Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 08:03 PM
    HHMmmm I think you should get to know the 1st guy a little more and try to forget about the one that you already know doesn't like you. It's hard to get over a guy but I would say take a chance and go out with the one that actually likes you. If you don't, your going to be sitting around waiting for a guy that's never going to go out with you. ; ) P.S. the same thing happened to me one time and I went out w/ the guy that liked me we lasted about a year and a half

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search