Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deph085 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 03:22 PM
    A rash that comes and goes
    I got tested last Friday and got my results today and they all came back negative.

I'm wonder why I get this rash on my penis that comes and goes it will be here for like a few hrs then disappears then appear 2 days later and disappear again any clue what it is I taught I had an std got tested and all the test came back negative so that's one less worry.
    count coco fang Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Jan 15, 2008, 03:31 PM
    You could have an allergy to something Track EVERYTHING. Eat, wear, soaps anything and everything. Then go to a doctor and see what they say. Could just be a bacterial issue that can be easily fixed. Try not to stress.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rash [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I was hoping that someone might be able to help me figure out why I have a rash on the back of my neck it looks like Poision Ivy so my boyfriend says I can't see it so I will have to take is word for it he also says that it is moving up the scalp, any idea what this might be and what caused...

A rash [ 1 Answers ]

I'm embarrassed about this subject but I need help. OK. The bottom line is that I got a rash on my penis. Its on the shaft on the penis and I can't put any kind of lotion on it or else it will get very sensitive to the lotion and it will make the rash bigger, and if I leave it dry then it cracks...

Rash [ 2 Answers ]

My son has a these large red bumps that look like a boil on his arms and one is on his chest... he had a tattoo done a week ago and they had to shave his arm.. now its all broken out and oozing does anyone know what that could be...

Rash [ 1 Answers ]

I woke up this morning with huge whelts all over my legs. They don't itch but, to the touch they are huge. Can anyone tell me what this may be?

View more questions Search