Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zell Posts: 57, Reputation: 6

Jan 15, 2008, 02:53 PM
    Life is starting to get to me.
    Ok.
    I'm not quite sure what's wrong with me or even why I'm writing this lol. I'm 20 years old recently I've been feeling more and more presured by life. Things like getting my own place, getting a new job, earning lots of money, finding a GF etc etc
    And its really starting to get me down now, I'm waking up every morning with no motivation what so ever! I been going out as much as possible with my friends and stuff but its weird its like every morning I'm a different me... if that makes sense. I'm starting to feel tired of life, and I don't want that, but I've been through so much and I've always pretty much been alone as well, I've never had a long term relationship.
    Its all starting to take its toll on me and its getting to the point where I just don't see a way out.
    Is there anything I can do or anything that I can look for in life to motivate me?? I'm not a confident guy either when it comes to women so finding a GF is hard for me. So I'm looking for something that will help that I can do alone, which is what I'm used to...

Thanks for reading this =)
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

Jan 15, 2008, 02:56 PM
    ARe you in college? Do you work?
    Zell Posts: 57, Reputation: 6

Jan 16, 2008, 08:00 AM
    I'm not at college at the moment, I'm still saving up for it, its another thing on my long list of worries. And I work only part time on weekends.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2008, 10:18 AM
    Get out and do things. Go places try to find some things that interest you or even if they don't
    Interest you. Festivals are great for a good mood just because you are getting out and a change of pace. Going to a lake is relaxing and you can sit and think about life in general.
    Think of all your interests and study up on them. Try thinking of what you would like to do most in life and set goals and work toward it. You might also have vitamin deficiencies that
    Can make your mood feel like this.
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

Jan 16, 2008, 05:45 PM
    20 is a tough age, your not a teenager anymore and you feel as if the weigh of the world is on you! You and everyone else thinks that you should have it all figured out by now, but it doesn't always happen that way. I understand your stuggles and DON'T BE SO HARD ON YOURSELF!

Be young and 20 yrs old! Don't feel pressured into gettting into a relationship or finding your life long career. Now is a good time to start figuring it out, but don't worry about getting all the answers NOW.

I am 29 yrs old and I will say that I didn't know much of myself until I was 23 and at 25 I decided what I wanted to do in school.

Be patient with yourself. Yes, it is good to push yourself, but make sure you are pushing for the right purposes and the right person, you.

Good Luck and God Loves You!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

Starting over [ 2 Answers ]

I live in East Europe and have just started to watch a reality programme called 'Starting Over', I think it was very popular in America for a few years. Does anyone know the name of the music played when the credits go up please? The credits go too quickly and off the screen before I can see if...

Car is not starting [ 3 Answers ]

I had Honda Civic 98 Model, suddenly today It is not starting, Temp today is -8C. It has never given me starting problem.Battery seems to be OK.

12.5 hp BS not starting [ 6 Answers ]

I've been noticing the starter making a very loud screeching noise every time I started it. The noise would last about 3-6 seconds and then it would start. Now, it sounds like the starter is just spinning and not attempting to turn the engine over. Does this sound like it needs a new starter? ...

View more questions Search