Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bob Craig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 10:09 AM
    Text and numeric when typing in Word / Outlook Express
    My problem is on my wife's computer.

When typing on her computer, which is a Fujitsu Amilo Pro, using the keyboard we get:-

Qwerty-456-
    Asdfgh123
    Zxcvbn0

I note that her keyboard has the numerals on the "missing" character's.

Could someone please advise how to reconfigure the keyboard / properties to rectify the problem.

Thanks in anticipation

Bob C
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2008, 10:13 AM
    It would appear that you have the NumLock function enabled. Usually this is changed by using the Fn key in combination with another key. The keys associated with the Fn key are always in a different color on the keys.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mcrosoft outlook and outlook express [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to understand the concept of MS outlook and outlook express.I want to know the difference.And how to use outlook as I am a beginner.

Outlook Web Access: Mail just sends while typing [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'll be in the middle of typing an important business letter via Outlook Web Access when the e-mail just sends itself. I thought it was a hotkey combination that sends your e-mail, but I can't seem to verify that. Any thoughts? Thanks for your help in advance.

Outlook Express to Outlook conversion gave messages wrong "Date Received." [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, All! I used Outlook's Import capbility to import everything from Outlook Express: mail settings, folders, their messages, etc. The import process reported successful import of my huge sets of folders, subfolders and their 11,000+ messages... however: The Good: Some messages were...

True typing or word processing [ 5 Answers ]

I need help understanding why when you sign on for typing or word processing jobs, you are always swayed to marketing. I simply want to type jobs... that's all. Where do I go for that? Barb

Word 2000, Outlook 2003: My keyboard unexpectedly begins typing gibberish. [ 1 Answers ]

For example, when I type "several years," what appears on the screen is "o.k.pan f.apo". I don't understand why or when this occurs, except that it may occur inconsistently after I've been writing something for longer than a few minutes. Usually, I have to save my work and reboot to...

View more questions Search