jltshorty82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 09:03 AM
    Felony Charge
    How do I get info on hispanic male for a felony charge in 2001
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2008, 09:20 AM
    Hello shorty:

Go to the courthouse where you think he was convicted and look it up. They might even have their records online. Or, you could hire someone to do a background check.

excon

PS> You know, you could get the same information even if he was a white guy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoplifting, Felony Charge, First offender. [ 3 Answers ]

Okay guys this is the story of what happened, I live in Maryland, and my friend and I went to the mall, and she decided that it would be a good idea to steal. I wasn't going to go along with it. So she grabbed some clothes that she knew she wanted, I grabbed two jackets that I had every intentions...

Felony charge second time [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering something. Say that you get convicted for felony theft and you are serving your punishment , say probation or house arrest. Then something from your past comes up and you get charged with another felony theft charge. But this second offense was committed three years ago....

2nd time felony charge [ 3 Answers ]

Hey my fiancé had caught a charge back in 98' for scat sale and armed criminal action he served 3yrs and was on probation for 2yrs. Now 6yrs later he was caught driving with a concealed weapon and a possession charge. What are we up against court is set for nov 5th can you give me the maxium...

Felony charge [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé has a felony charge and was convicted in march of 2001 for aggrivated DUI. I would like for him to come and visit me in canada for a week or two . Are there certain restrictions againt him coming into Canada? If so, is there a certain process that he would have to go through before doing...

Wrongful felony charge [ 10 Answers ]

Upon returning home from and internship in the UK, I was told by US customs officers at JFK that there is a warrant out for my arrest in the state of NC. I was detained for about 2 hours, though they ultimately let me go because the fingerprinting computer kept freezing(!) I just found out that...

View more questions Search