Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lavia Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 06:28 AM
    Can't get the complete update of norton antivirus 2006
    The Computer is added the Norton Antivirus 2006.
    It's request to update , and I run the LiveUpdate. It's appear the 13files to update.
    So I tick all the 13 file and start update. But after updating 10 files , It 's Still need to update over 20000kb , suddenly "the server connection fail or connection is disturbed , update again " dialog is appear, and stop the updating, So I try the 2nd round. This time it can get the 4files and then the dialog appear and finish it. Every I try to update, it happens again and I can't get the complete update.
    It's still show me software is out of date and ask me to update.
    Shelesh Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Feb 11, 2009, 04:22 AM

Try to re-install or use another antivirus software

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically. But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software...

Uninstalling preinstalled Norton antivirus [ 9 Answers ]

Norton antivirus came preistalled on my computer to use free for 60 days. I am wanting to use a different anti virus progam. The following are what is in my add/remove section. Norton internet security, live update notices, symantec tech support web controls and live update. Can someone tell me if...

Norton antivirus [ 2 Answers ]

Since I installed the upgrade on my 2006 norton internet secutiy, I have been getting these error messages about LuCallBackProxy module. Went to symantec knowledge base and nothing comes up. This is getting stupid

How to uninstall Norton Antivirus 2006 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everybody I need help in this issue please? And it started in my work email when I started receiving attachements zipped files including passwords and I tried to install the Norton Antivirus 2006. It crashed 3x during installation, creating Symantec errors and gives me this error that an old...

View more questions Search