Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nanajarvis34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 14, 2008, 10:44 PM
    Getting Old.
    Hello everyone. This is my first time on the computer, My Grandaughter told me about this Website and how she knew of it was because of when she was having Problems with her Vagina. My Daughter is The only one in my life and she is a very special girl. Many years ago the closest people in my family died in a train accident going to Mildura. My Daughter was sick and I wanted to accompany her. I have overcome those problems now but I face other challenges in my life now. My first challenge is I cannot stop Scratching my Elbow My Second challenge is when I wake up, I get a tingley Feeling in my stomach and I urinate. My third challenge is I am obsessed with Cracking my fingers...

Please help a Old Granny out :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2008, 10:23 AM
    Try taking flax or omega and hylaronic acid for your skin and joints.
    Most people have to go to the bathroom when they wake up. It has been a few hours before you last went. It may be a problem when you are waking up two to three times during the night to go.
    IM4U Posts: 156, Reputation: 16

Jun 17, 2008, 06:50 PM
    Hi Old Granny :)

You had a tremendously heavy hit with the sudden death of your family in the tragic accident. I wonder if you have worked through that heavy load of grief or if you took the much too common approach of trying to avoid dealing with your feelings about all that.

I understand that you said it was a long time back. However, grief remains inside until it is allowed release. It can "ooze" out or "leak" in various ways, including physical symptoms. I do not know if this applies to your physical symptoms or not, or perhaps part of them, but it may be helpful to explore this with a counselor qualified to offer support for grief.

One issue going on now may be an underlying fear of separation from your daughter, which, as I understand it, would leave you totally alone as far as family is concerned.

I trust that through this forum, and I commend you for your venture here to ask for help, and elsewhere, you might find the answers you need.

Whether the info above is helpful or not, I hope it will be encouraging to know that I care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search