Ask
    Janice4213 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 06:31 PM
    Still need info.
    I'm still looking for some information from my last question.:
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 15, 2008, 02:24 PM
    Janice, when you start a new post we lose track of the original question. If you go back to your old post you can ask the question again and everyone will see what you need.
    Questionshelp Posts: 153, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 16, 2008, 06:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengerb1
    Janice, when you start a new post we lose track of the original question. If you go back to your old post you can ask the question again and everyone will see what you need.
    Correct please go back to your 1st question and ask again
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2008, 06:11 PM
    Umm, sorry, don't recall the first post. Please re ask the question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Thanks for info [ 2 Answers ]

I have to fight. Thanks. Any advise is welcome

SS info [ 1 Answers ]

Ok my father isn't on my birth certificate but when I changed my name when I got married I found out that he is on mu Social sercuity info. Why would that be? He lives in another state and I have never meet him or talked to him.

Need some info [ 1 Answers ]

I went to the doctors today because I have been having abdominal pain and feeling lightheaded so they did a ultrosound and they said that I have a thick endometrial stripe that showed up on the ultrosound.what does that mean?they gave me a urine pregnancy test which was negative,

Info Need? [ 4 Answers ]

We are heading out to do repair work on a few houses. We were told to try and bring a "break" with us. Can anyone shed light on what a break is? I don't recall ever using one by that name so I am not sure. Thanks

I need info [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, I need Help!! OK my Mom is saying that my dad is not paying my mom not money for child support When I know he is and I don't know what to do Cause my Dad said that if he doesn't pay it he can get into a lot of Trouble So I need help cause I don't know what to do to help my Dad and...

View more questions Search