Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CreativeNotHandy Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 06:24 PM
    Who Can Tell Me What Kind of Car This Model Is?
    Duane in Japan Posts: 282, Reputation: 8

Jan 14, 2008, 06:41 PM
    I will make a guess of a '41 Ford Coupe, my Uncle died in one DUI, he was an alcoholic.

My father, his half brother, had the frame and body only, when I was a little kid, it was all rusted. When I was 16, I saw it again when it was about 80% finished restoration, my father is a body man.

It had no rear shocks so the rear fenders were removed because they kept breaking off over RR tracks in Ohio, you know RR crossings were the worst in the lower 48.

My father was born in 41 so that is why he kept that beater all those years, again, I am not sure of the year of that model in your pic.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2008, 07:22 PM
    CreativeNotHandy- I haven't seen one of these for years , I believe that it is a (39 to 41 ford, roadster with what was called a RUMBLE SEAT. Brings back old old memories. There is a supply place in Chicago ill. That sells just about any part you can want ,for any type of a car, If you know any old cvar Hobbiests they can probley give you there phone num. address, E mail address, and contact them about a pair of new springs for trhat beauty, I sure wish it were mine, I'D widen the front door ,park it inside the house and move myself to the garage Ha HA just kidding. AS we used to say in the old days ( WOW what a beautiful cherry ) ANy how then you can put the fenders back on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite model quiet guard 7 model 665. [ 12 Answers ]

Six month old dishwasher. Worked fine until today - won't start. LIghts are on and control panel seems to be working OK. The "Clean" indicator is flashing in intervals of 7 flashes and then pauses. When I select the "Start" button it flashes red 3 times and then nothing. The "Drain/Cancel"...

Me and my kind of ex [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I really don't know what to do in this situation. I started working at this store in June 2006 and the girl I'm confused about started working at the same time. Even the same traning group. We became friends and about a month ago, we really got into each other. We started going to the movies...

Me and my kind of ex [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I really don't know what to do in this situation. I started working at this store in June 2006 and the girl I'm confused about started working at the same time. Even the same training group. We became friends and about a month ago, we really got into each other. We started going to the movies...

What kind of workouts should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I am mainly a pear shape. I workout a lot, mostly my hips, butt, and legs. But I want to lose some tummy fat too. So far I've been doing crunches and sit-ups. Is there any other workouts for flattening the tummy? And what are the best pear shape excersises??

View more questions Search