Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klutzzz11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Animation movie of the 90's or 80's
    All I remember from the movie is that there were two small tiny fairies, one slim pink fairy and the other one, old and plump blue fairy...

It wasn't an asian movie or anything.. I just can't remember anything else, and its been killing me for ages... if by any miracle you can help, I'll love you forever... :)
    sd1025 Posts: 98, Reputation: 11

Jan 26, 2008, 03:12 AM
    That sounds like sleeping beauty but ut was 3 fairies the third one is green flora, fauna and marryweather is the blue plump one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Seeking the title of an 80's animation movie about a cat. [ 1 Answers ]

... named Kitty, who turned into a girl and fell in love with a boy. It's from the 80s (I assume, since it was the mid 80s) and I believe I seen it on the Disney Channel. Thanks!

80's children's movie-live action/animation [ 3 Answers ]

I swear I remember seeing this movie when I was a kid in the early 80's. The only thing I can remember is that it started as live action and I think it was a boy that somehow went into this box and then it turned into animation. There could have been a girl too. Sorry for not many details!

Name That Movie!From the 80's or 90's? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have beend trying for over a year now to rememer the title or actors of a movie that I watched as a kid and cannot remember or find this movie for the life of me.So what I remember was this girl,her sister and I'm guessing her sisters boyfrined driving home form gift shopping and the girl ...

View more questions Search