Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seayfam9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 02:21 PM
    Courthouse weddings
    Which courthouse in Georgia performs weddings an a Saturday?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2008, 02:27 PM
    You'll have to call up the clerk's office and ask them if their judges do Saturday weddings. Courthouses are closed on Sat and Sunday. You'll have to either change the day to M-F or find a judge who does Sat weddings outside of the courthouse setting.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jan 14, 2008, 02:27 PM
    In my state you have to obtain a license in the county one or both of you live in. Check the phone book for the listing to your local county clerk. That office can answer questions regarding your local area. In the same office you could probably obtain a marriage license and book a judge to perform the ceremony.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2008, 03:08 PM
    None that I am aware of. There are many pastors that will do a civil service on weekends. In fact if you are in Atlanta I would be glad to do it on a Saturday. For example in Cobb and Fulton County they do weddings twice a day Monday though Friday in the court house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Courthouse Weddings [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find out how much it costs to get married in the Tucson, Arizona Courthouse?? Sincerely, Laurri:confused:

Courthouse weddings [ 1 Answers ]

I am suppose to be getting married may 30th this year. We want simple and I know people get married at the court house but how where do I go how do I find out. Vegas is so far just cheap and simple help please

2 legal weddings [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible for me to have a legal weing in south africa and then laer a legal wedding in poland

Courthouse weddings [ 4 Answers ]

We are getting married on November 3 at the court house by the Justice of the Peace. Both been married before don't want to spend money on wedding. How do you make this day special and something to remember? What do you wear? Not sure how to make plans. Someone please help.

View more questions Search