Ask
    jpatterson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 12:10 PM
    Salaried Employee
    Are salaried employees required to complete a timesheet
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 14, 2008, 12:38 PM
    That's up to the company. They may be required to report tinme for attendance purposes.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 14, 2008, 01:20 PM
    Any employer can require any employee, including salaried, to complete a time sheet. They may want proof of attendance or are just researching where and how their employees devote their time. I work as an administrator in a school district. We all had to fill out time sheets after one administrator was noticed playing golf on a day he had not taken a vacation day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salaried or not [ 3 Answers ]

Recently all employees had a small pay rise and was back dated to April 2007,I have got the pay rise but not the back pay,they say the reason for this is because I am salaried,but I do do overtime and get paid normal and time and a half when ever it fits,should I be getting back pay:confused:

How to Calculate Tax return for H1B holder working in US as an salaried employee [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a salaried employee, working in US since mid April, 2007. For the first 2 months I was not working. I started working from Mid June and working till now. My employer has enrolled me as an employee after getting the first project in month of June only. So, I have received the first...

Salaried employee on call 7/365 [ 4 Answers ]

I work in Texas, am salaried, and am on call 7 nights a week without compensation. How legal is that?

Salaried employee [ 1 Answers ]

I accepted a salaried position with a six day work week. Although I am employed by the same owner as other managers, I am the only Manager working at a retail store. The other Managers work in the Corporate Office, unrelated to my position. All Managers are required to work 6 days but...

I am salaried [ 2 Answers ]

I am a salaried employee, which has worked for a compamy for 6 months. I work 45 hours a week and I do not get overtime or holiday pay. Is that legal?

View more questions Search