Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mathdummy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 09:48 AM
    Probability Formula needed
    What formula do I use to find the answer

Suppose 70% of North Carolina drivers use their seat belts. A sample of 10 drivers is pulled by the police. What is the probability that exactly 7 drivers are wearing seat belts?
    galactus Posts: 2,271, Reputation: 282
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2008, 01:34 PM
    Binomial probability. Apply the formula. n=10, k=7, p=.1, q=.9

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Math 9 The Probability Formula [ 2 Answers ]

hi.. I neeed helpp. one ball is drawn from a bag containing 1 yellow, 2 oranges, 3 pink and 2 whitemarbles. State the probability of the folllowing colours. Write your answers in decimal form. Explain each step and how u did it please. Thanks a lot - ahmad. Desperate of help test is tomorrow I...

Excel formula pros needed [ 5 Answers ]

Im pretty good with Excel formulas but not pro enough for this. Is there a way to write a formula that will search for all instances of a certain date on a sheet and if it finds the date, it will take the cells value next to it and add them together?

Formula [ 1 Answers ]

IF( and that is a big if) light were to decelerate at the rate of I 13billionth of its original velocity per year , what would be the formula for computing the distance to the most distant observable objects in the universe: FRED

Formula for how much wood needed to make shelves [ 6 Answers ]

I need three 17x22 inches I need two 15x41 1/2 one 20x64 three 13x18 how much wood would I need to make these shelves? is there a formula that I could use for the future? thanks

Excel Formula needed [ 1 Answers ]

I am keeping an inventory in Excel. Let's say I start with 100 units of widgets, I take 20 widgets from the shelf, but return 10 wdgets later because I didn't use them. I need a formula that shows the 100, then I want to show that I took 20, and then have Excel show that I returned 10. Can...

View more questions Search