Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dms712 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 08:34 AM
    Lighten hair a few shades
    I have had healthy dark brown hair for months now and that I love, but am realizing is just a bit too dark for my skintone. Unfortunately, my hairstylist can't get me in for a few weeks. Is there a way to lighten it a few shades at home, to a medium brown? Whatever I do to my hair I get a reddish tone to it (which completely suits my skintone), but thought I should mention. I also do not want to run the risk of ruining my hair. If any professional hairstylist out there has any recommendations I would be thankful!
    dms712 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 08:55 AM
    Pretty Lady, I just found your answer to this question I just posted. Thank you so much for your answer to the grandmother! "If you can't afford to go to the salon, try using L'Oreal Superior Preference Les True Brunettes. It will lighten dark hair a few shades without the brassiness."

Thanks so much for the time you take on here!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark brown hair a few shades lighter [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I was just wondering whether you could help me... I recentally dyed my hair, I wanted it 2 go light brown however afta I only left the colour on for 5 minutes it was alredy black! I washed it of after 5 minutes and was uterly devistated... it has not faded a bit and is now a very dark brown...

Lighten hair [ 8 Answers ]

Okay I dyed my hair in August. I now want to lighten it. I have been thinking of bleaching it with house bleach. My hair is a light brown and is naturally light brown. Do you think that something such as lemon juice or sun in would help lighten my hair? Or any other suggestions to lighten it will...

How to lighten your hair after darkening. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I lighten my Hair? I dyed it on Monday, and it is WAY to dark. I wanted medium brown, and it looks to be black. Thanks little byrd

Lighten Dark Hair [ 5 Answers ]

Can I use a light brown permanent hair dye to lighten up a dark auburn semi-permanent job that I recently did to myself?

View more questions Search