Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monday1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 07:40 AM
    Subscription renewal
    I am trying to renew my subscription automatically. I have Norton Internet Security 2006. When I renew it shows I have renewed but is still showing I have 5 days to renew then my screen is hung trying to load a screen. Why ?:mad:
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2008, 03:36 PM
    Next time you need to renew get a brand new disc so in case you need to redo your computer you have it on a disc. You can get a brand new disc from a supplier on line for about the same $ as renewing online. I don't renew stuff online as a rule as I like to have an original hard disc as back up. Don't know about the 5 days stuff, but it should change to 365 once the 5 days count down. If not, then call them asap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would Association Subscription be an expense? [ 1 Answers ]

As it says in the title, the business I'm studying has joined an Association.. would this come under as an expense in the P&L? Also I'm having some problems with it as a prepayment... We've been told that cost of member ship per month is £2000, and that one 20 Feb a payment of £24,000 for 1...

Passport renewal [ 2 Answers ]

Is anyone aware of agencies that will take care of renewing my Portuguese passport? The Embassy in my area seems to only have a recorded message and I haven't been able to get anyone to call me back. I'm a Portuguese citizen and reside in the US for the last 30 years. I desperatly want to visit...

Firewall Subscription? [ 7 Answers ]

I got McAfee Firewall about a year back when I got DSL. Is there any good reason to keep paying for a "subscrption" for very infrequent online updates, or is what I have probably good enough? Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search