Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shivani Vyas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 04:35 AM
    Pimples
    What household steps can be taken to cure pimples?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 14, 2008, 07:42 AM
    To combat pimples using household items I use aspirin. I get about 4 uncoated aspirins, dissolve them in a bit of water and add a bit of honey. Apply to face as a face mask, leave on for 15-20 minutes. Use 1 - 2 times a week. It really helps!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 14, 2008, 03:45 PM
    Unfortunately, there's no cure for acne, but it can be treated. There are some good over-the-counter acne treatments that work well on mild to moderate acne, which are inexpensive and affordable. If you want to clear up your acne quick, try using a product containing benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, salicylic acid or sulfur.
    Ivelisse DeJesus Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2008, 05:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivani Vyas
    What household steps can be taken to cure pimples?
    Yeah pimples is such an embrassment for anyone who has it.
    When I get a pimple I don't want to go on a date or even at school I feel like when someone talks to me all I can think about is them staring at it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimples [ 15 Answers ]

Tell me best way to get rid of pimples and acnes

Pimples? [ 2 Answers ]

I have red bumps on my penis. I have had them for a couple of years now... even before my first sexual experience so I'm pretty sure its not an std. I think they are just pimples from the look of them. There's different sizes and pop just like zits do. I was just wondering if there is any way to...

Need to get rid of pimples? [ 10 Answers ]

I usually don't have very bad skin at all but recently I had an outbreak on my forehead and when I get pimples that seems to be the only spot I get them, I wash my face every day and shower daily, but still I seem to always have at least one there.. I also have bangs and thought that maybe my hair...

Pimples [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,, Im mel, may I ask this question? Please answer it honestly... how can I cure my pimples in a fast way rather in an effective way? Please answer it honestly please...

Pimples [ 5 Answers ]

I have a questions regarding about my pimple problem uhm what kind of treatment (ointment) can u advice me to put on my face and what kind of moisturizer best of my situation?tnx so much I'm looking forward of your reply to me

View more questions Search