Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aprilsmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 04:19 AM
    Mental health
    How Do I Have Someone Committed To A Mental Health Hospitol?
    sarah85leo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 04:39 AM
    In order to be admitted to a psychiatric unit at a hospital. The person would have to voluntarily admit themselves. Otherwise, the only way they could be involuntarily admitted is if they pose a threat to themselves or others. For example, if the person attempts suicide or if they tried to harm someone else. If you have other questions regarding this issue, the best thing to do is contact the person's psychiatrist(if they have one),regular doctor or local mental health agency. Describe the symptoms the person is experiencing if any.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2008, 12:25 PM
    In addition, if the person is acting out, you can call the police and let them take it from there...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mental Health [ 3 Answers ]

What causes teenage depression?

Mental health [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone feel they lose energy the older they get?

Mental Health [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I think I have hallucinations. Around the clock it always feels like a bug is biting me or something is crawling on my skin. I can really feel like a strong bite like on my arm, but when I look, nothing is there. What's wrong with me? It's getting worse.I can't stand for anything to be...

Mental health [ 4 Answers ]

Hopefully you can help me ,I feel as those I'm going crazy I have been diagnosed as being schozophrenia. I don't believe it ,so I do all kinds of research for other causes of my many ailments. I believe that I have some kind of parasite living in me , I had had many blood tests done and fecal tests...

I need serious mental health [ 10 Answers ]

Before I get started I just want to say I'm not a pervert or sick in the head, I'm 20 and I'm starting to have feelings for a 13 year old, I'm just wondering how much pychiatric help I need because this shouln't be happening because it is very wrong Thanks

View more questions Search