Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rrttbb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 10:08 PM
    Should I go for an older guy?
    Okay, I'm a freshman but I'm realling liking this guy who's a junior and three years older than me. He's so nice and polite and completely my type.

Not to be a narcissistic, but I think I'm a pretty girl-- I mean I have self confidence. I've been approached by a few older guys before but none of them were my type.

For now he's just a crush, but should I really pursue him?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 13, 2008, 10:18 PM
    He'll be graduating in a year and you'll be back here posting stuff about trusting him in college.

Check out the sophomore guys.
    AWess Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Jan 18, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Let him pursue you if he's interested.
    rrttbb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 06:28 PM
    Well we talked at this dance and we danced but I don't know if that was because he was drunk or actually interested

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Marry older man?just a little older! [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: someone keep telling me that it is good for a girl marries a man who is a little older than her! Cause older man knows more how to take care of others,how to respect others... but for young men,what they care about is themselves only!Is that true?I was thinking about that for many...

How could I look and act older? [ 13 Answers ]

How do I look and act older, when I look young and my voice is young? No one takes me serious and I'm a cosmetologist, so clients are like your not old enough or say are you experience enough or your just so young looking. I've changed my hair completely, way shorter and way darker. We wear...

An older movie [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember this movie very well at all so I really hope the information I give is useful. Its was about these kids and I think they wanted to trade in there parents or something like that.. and they had these coins that they could trade in to get different parents. There was like a clown...

Older First Boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

Our daughter is 17 yrs. Old, graduating 6/2007, turning 18 in July, has met a guy @ work (pizza joint) that she likes. We met him understanding he was 20 yrs. Old. He said he was in college, but his apartment had a fire & he lost everything. His parents believed in "Tough Love" & would not allow...

If your older sister dies are you now the older sister [ 1 Answers ]

The ? Is if your older sister or brother was to die does that make you the older brother or sister later on in life.

View more questions Search